1. Corporate Membership
Do you consider your corporation to be a market leader? Find out how other market leaders are using supplier diversity to improve their brand, image, market share, competitiveness and compliance.
Steps to Join
- Complete the contact form in order to receive the new members information pack and application form
- Secure CEO and/ or Board commitment
- Nominate a Supplier Diversity Champion
- Get involved and drive the agenda!
Who Can Become a Member?
Private sector corporations, state-owned enterprises and universities that subscribe to the SASDC ethos can become members of the Council.
2. Certification for Black Suppliers
Do you think your company has what it takes to do business with Corporate South Africa? Is your business majority-black owned and managed? Find out how to become a certified black supplier that members of the SASDC are prepared to transact with.